EDRMS Project Management - Basic (1-Day Online Course) (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
Designed for IT and RIM Professionals, or project management specialists, this course is an overview treatment of managing an Electronic Document & Records Management System (EDRMS) project. Based on RIMtech’s standardized EDRMS project model, you’ll learn how to assign resources, establish a leadership team, estimate project costs, make all necessary critical decisions, conduct a proof of concept, and manage the project from concept through to enterprise-wide deployment. This course is designed and delivered by Bruce Miller, author, independent consultant, and leading expert in electronic recordkeeping, and author of “Managing Records in SharePoint”. This course is highly interactive. In team exercises you’ll apply your new knowledge and insight to develop an advanced, sophisticated project model for a hypothetical organization that specifies resources, duration, and costs, including migration from a legacy system, integration with a business system, and even including an end user adoption plan.
Prerequisites: EDRMS – Basic, or SharePoint EDRMS – Basic.
- Not in Canada, ARMA Rate$700$7000$0
- Not in Canada, Regular Rate$800$8000$0
- Canada, Zone 1, ARMA Rate$735$7350$0
- Canada, Zone 1, Regular Rate$840$8400$0
- Canada, Zone 2, ARMA Rate$791$7910$0
- Canada, Zone 2, Regular Rate$904$9040$0
- Canada, Zone 3, ARMA Rate$805$8050$0
- Canada, Zone 3, Regular Rate$920$9200$0