Tue, Dec 15|
RIMtech Monthly Webinar EDRMS Basic Principles – Rules-Based Recordkeeping (RBR)
Learn how to automate critical electronic recordkeeping functions.
Time & Location
Dec 15, 2020, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
About the Event
Planning to manage your electronic records? Is an EDRMS (Electronic Document & Records Management System) in your future? Then never, ever expect the following from your users:
- Identify which documents are records
- Classify a record against the retention schedule
- Decide when a document becomes a record
End users simply don’t want the burden. They won’t get it right. Stop trying to make them into mini records managers!
Learn how you can automate these critical functions with RBR (Rules-Based Recordkeeping), a powerful capability of modern electronic recordkeeping software. Attend this free webinar by Bruce Miller, IGP to learn how to use RBR to automate recordkeeping in your electronic recordkeeping project. You’ll learn how to:
- Build rules to automatically declare the right records at the right time.
- Automate retention eligibility based on document value
- Change your retention schedule to support automation
No charge for this monthly Webinar